Danny Walsh struggled with health issues made worse by stress, so he went to nature to heal. During this time, he learned to forage wild chaga and brew it as an immunity tea. After a few days, he couldn’t stop thinking about how good it made him feel – soothed, relaxed, calm. He set out to share these benefits with all via his favorite drink – his morning coffee. Dissatisfied with what was out there, he didn’t want to compromise on freshness or quality of the coffee, or drink clumpy powder. With his friend Carl, they developed Peak State’s whole bean coffee infusion process. Soon after, Peak State was born with a mission to share our Coffee with Benefits with all. Today, Peak State’s is the world’s first whole bean coffee with adaptogenic mushrooms, infused for daily wellness so that you can start your day in your Peak State. Keeping origins in mind, Peak State sources the most sustainable coffee possible, all organic ingredients, and donates 1% of all sales back to environmental conservation.
Brain Sustain Light Roast
- Fair Trade, organic, & sustainably shade-grown Ethiopia Yirgacheffe origin light roast coffee (mold free & pesticide free)
- Notes: Sweet Citrus and Lemon
- Added focus and energy support from Lion’s Mane & Cordyceps (500 mg of North American grown, full spectrum organic extract per 8oz serving)
- 100% compostable coffee bag
- FREE shipping on two bags or more!
Shipping States: Colorado (United States (US))
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
Free shipping on 2 bags or more
No refund if opened.
|Dimensions||3.5 × 2.5 × 6 in|
|How Many Bags||
1 x 12 oz (22 cups), 2 x 12 oz (44 cups), 3 x 12 oz (66 cups), 4 x 12 oz (88 cups)
- Store Name: Peak State Coffee
- Vendor: Peak State Coffee
6560 Odell Place
Boulder, CO 80301
- No ratings found yet!
There are no reviews yet.